- BOSS has integrated with SiteRecon (https://www.siterecon.ai/).
- Save time by submitting Properties to SiteRecon for Property Takeoff measurements in BOSS. These measurements will be imported directly into a BOSS Property and used as the takeoffs for a bid. If any changes need to be made, update the map and re-import.
- A static link of the map may be copied and pasted into an email or Property notes to share with crews. This will provide a read only version of the map.
Three Steps to Get Started:
- Create a SiteRecon account to obtain your Company Id. This integration requires the ‘Advanced’ Subscription Level from SiteRecon.
- Go into BOSS System Settings – Manage System Setting – Integration Tab – scroll to Takeoff Service to fill in information needed.
- Go to Services Tab to update Takeoff Categories, Unit Types, and Measurement Types sections.
Watch the below deep dive video and you can begin using SiteRecon with the BOSS integration!